Thursday, December 8, 2016

Still Catching Up!

Everything is now known to me as BTF and ATF (before and after the fall). Here are a few of my favorite holiday events, missed this year but sweet friends and relatives sent me pictures:

Adel hosted a holiday open house last Fri eve and we were so happy to have my brother, Bill Beaman, in house to sign his brand new murder book, 4th in his series. It literally was hot off the press, having arrived only 2 days before the event.
 Customers lined up to get their signed copy.
My family came and decorated and hosted our guests. I always love the luminaries.

And bless her sweet heart, Lonnie made the meatballs we served and manned the counter. Peanoach Winery also provided warm apple wine for us to serve.
 Thank you to everyone that stopped in and special thanks to all who helped make the evening happen.

Then Sunday there was the annual quilt show in the sanctuary of Adel's Christian Church. This year, they featured vintage and hand quilted quilts and it looks like they had a great turn out of quilts!


Each quilt is labeled with it's own hi"stories" which are fun to peruse and read.


No comments: