We are ready to start another donation quilt for the Dallas County 4H programs. It starts with the Just One Block Challenge.
If at least 42 people make "Just One Block", we can put together a quilt to be sold via auction at the Dallas County Fair Sponsors Dinner.
This year is the block challenge. Next year is the resulting quilt auction.
How do you participate?
- Pick up a packet from us for Just $1.
- Make a 12 1/2" star quilt block using at least 4 of the fabrics in the packet with the option of adding white.
- Turn the blocks back in to the shop by June 10, 2017
- Blocks will be on display in the shop during our June Outdoor Quilt Show.
- Customers will vote for their favorites and prizes will be given to the top three,
- Need a pattern for a star block? Just ask us and we will be happy to provide.
|We are playing with jewel tones in this quilt. Let the fun begin!|