Thursday, June 20, 2019

Spinach-Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts

This is a recipe my sister shared with me. Very yummy!

Spinach-Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts

4 chicken breasts
1T Olive Oil
1 t paprika
1 t salt
1/4 t garlic powder
1/4 t onion powder
4 oz cream cheese
1/4 C Parmesan cheese
2 T mayo
1 1/2 C chopped fresh spinach
1 t garlic, minced
1/2 t red pepper flakes

Preheat oven to 375
Place chicken on cutting board and drizzle with oil. 

Mix together paprika, 1/2 t salt, garlic powder and onion powder. Sprinkle over chicken, both sides. 

Cut a pocket in one side of each breast, halfway through. (I had the butcher do this for me).

Mix cream cheese, parm, mayo, spinach, garlic, red pepper flakes and 1/2 t salt  and spoon into each chicken breast evenly.

Bake in 9 x 13 pan uncovered for 25 min or until breasts are cooked through. (I had to bake mine about 45 minutes to get done).

No comments: