Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Sunday Sewday


As with most Sundays this spring, I spent most of the day in my shade garden - weeding, transplanting, painting the garage - but I did have time for a little sewing.

Even though I have a several table runners, I bought this one from our library sale because it looked so pretty on my little white table. Kathy Hamilton made this for our fund raiser.


BUT - it was a little too long for the table and I'm just a little crazy, so -- -
- - - I trimmed one row of blocks off and re-stitched the binding. Then I made these two little glasses (or rotary cutter) cases for our library sale.



I also finished up this fun little project. It's a portable pressing mat made by covering an empty fabric bolt board and has a pocket on the front for transporting long rulers. Look close. Can you see the ruler? We have patterns! AND empty fabric bolt boards.

This is the last week we will have items for sell for our Adel Library Fund Raiser. We have raised about $600 so far but there are still some very nice items, priced to sell. 

All of these and more. Come see or call for us to ship 515-993-1170.








No comments: