Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Sunday Sewday

I started my Sunday Sewday by cleaning my sewing room! I have a tendency to let it get out of hand until I get to the point that the cutting table is too full for it's intended use, cutting. 

After I get the room all cleaned and organized, I am so inspired I.

I did get this quilt laid out, though. This is the version made from 5" squares from Moda's new Just a Fleck charms. It will be a baby quilt.


Penny White made this one from 2 1/2" squares. With the border, it finishes at 14" square.

There is also an option on this pattern to make it with 10" squares. Penny made us a stunning sample in that size as well, using Moda's new Flow 10" layer cakes. I'll post that one after I get it quilted.


Jenny O. sent me this picture from her Sunday Sewday. She made a new bib for new baby O and a newborn size ricebag to warm and place on a fussy babies tummy. Sweet.

No comments: