Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Things to note - - -

As I enter into semi-retirement, I will continue to update this blog as well as our Facebook page and our Instagram page with news from Adel Quilting.

You can also shop with us for mail order or Porch Pick Up at shopadelquilting.com.  We plan to feature mostly wide backs there.

I will also continue to send email updates to those on our lists. If you are not receiving our monthly news by email now, send me your email and I will add you to the list.

Effective August 1, I will close the website, adelquilting.com

One more thing - - - BLOGGER IS MAKING A CHANGE IN AUGUST TO THE SERVICE THEY PROVIDE. IT APPEARS THEY WILL NO LONGER SEND POSTS OUT BY EMAIL.

YOU CAN STILL VIEW BLOG POSTS AFTER AUGUST 1 BUT YOU WILL NEED TO GO DIRECTLY TO adelquilting.blogpost.com TO VIEW.  BOOKMARK THAT NOW.

No comments: