Wednesday, December 22, 2021

The table is set - - -


I bought 4 yards of  54" woven Christmas fabric to cover my porch chair cushions. With the leftover fabric, I made 4 napkins and googled a fun way to fold them.   PS: Notice the old fat quarter table?

Since the fabric is woven (like homespun) the napkins are pretty on both front and back. I cut 16" squares, stitched around the outer edge and left a soft 1/4" fray on each side.
 
And when I say "covered" I mean I wrapped them in the fabric like wrapping a package and secured with safety pins. It just needs to look festive for a couple weeks.


Much better than the blue and white floral.


Friend Joanie made this apron for me so I am ready to start cooking.

When daughter Willow arrived, she put together a charcuterie board featuring this salami rose. She started with a narrow coffee cup and folded each round slice of salami over the cup top edge, overlapping pieces as she worked around. Then she inverted and removed the cup.

Who do you suppose made these guys put on the goofy glasses? Calvin's face says it all.



No comments: