Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Easter follow up

On this cold, rainy spring morning here is a glance at some Easter crafts. Start now for next year??

These are bunnies made from gloves as shown in the book Socks and Gloves. It includes instruction for lots of cute stuffed toys that can be fashioned from socks or gloves.

These were quick to make as a toy for Easter Baskets.

This was shared with me by a friend. It was made many years ago for her children. The carrot is the "tote bag" for the bunny family. 

I thought it would be fun to replicate, making the family members resemble the family that receives this as a gift. I have my carrot bag done. That was the easy part.


More news on the Easter front - - -my Chicago daughter shared this from her Easter dinner. It came from a local bakery and tasted like dinner rolls (w/artificial coloring). Isn't this festive?



 

1 comment:

Jenny Osler said...

I made a similar bread braid one Easter, but I used uncooked colored eggs tucked into the braids.