Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Here's a little surprise - - -


I have decided to relocate - - - closer to my Iowa kids and grandkids.

A move like this requires I go through and purge.  One of the items I am letting go of is my long arm.  

See description below and call me at 515-993-4115 if you are interested.  Schedule an appointment to come try it out.

Well maintained 1999 Gammill Classic with a 26" throat, 12' table and built in bobbin winder. Non computerized. Has never required professional service but has been regularly cleaned and oiled. Runs like a champ, $3500.

Includes a large selection of bobbins and thread, red snappers,  and miscellaneous long arm supplies.

Purchaser is responsible for disassembly, moving and reassembly. 

I am happy to give a lesson on loading and running before disassembly.






 

No comments: